TED & Deemed Export:
Deemed Exports refer to those transactions in which "goods supplied do not leave country", and payment for such supplies is received either in Indian rupees or in free foreign exchange, like 100% EOU or SEZ units.
Terminal Excise Duty (TED) REFUND (on pre GST supplies - made up to 30.6.17)
- Advance Authorisation / Advance Authorisation for annual requirement.
- Deemed Export Drawback.
- Refund of terminal excise duty.
The following Supplies are eligible for refund of 'Terminal Excise Duty' :
- Supplies of Goods to EOU / EHTP / STP / BTP.
- Supplies of Capital Goods to EPCG Authorisation Holders.
- Supply of goods to projects financed by multilateral or bilateral / Funding Agencies as notified by Department of Economic Affairs (DEA)?.
- Supply and installation of goods and equipment (single responsibility of turnkey contracts) to projects financed by multilateral or bilateral Agencies / Funds as notified by DEA, MoF under ICB.
- Supply of goods to any project or purpose in respect of which the MoF, by a notification, permits import of such goods at zero customs duty.
- Supply of goods to power projects and refineries not covered above.
We undertake filing and follow up of all claims of TED refund including taking a clarification from DGFT (HQ), if required.